2019 Team Camp Dates
Camp 1: June 16- June 19
Camp 2: June 20 - June 23
Things to Bring to Team Camp
- Plenty of workout clothes - Wrestlers should be prepared to have enough clean clothes for 8 workouts. There is a washer and dryer at the hotel if needed. Make sure you have your wrestling shoes, head gear, athletic tape, etc.
- Singlet – Wrestlers will be competing in dual meets each day. Make sure you do not wear your high school team singlet! This is a MHSAA violation.
- Foods to snack on – Wrestlers will be able to eat 3 meals a day but we recommend that you bring some food to store in your room.
- Water bottle – There will be water at the arena but it is recommended that each wrestler bring their own.
- Spending Money – Wrestlers may want a little extra money to spend on their down time. They will the opportunity to go to the movies, go bowling, and shop in Mackinaw City. On Tuesday evening there is time built into the schedule to take the ferry over to Mackinac Island. Tickets are $10.00 (normally $25.00).
- GEAR – Wrestling Addix will be selling gear throughout camp.
- Swimming suits and towels – There is a pool and Jacuzzi at the hotel wrestlers will be staying in.
- Shower supplies – There are showers at the Little Bear East Arena and in each hotel room, bring plenty of soap, shampoo, and deodorant.